ABM has completed the installation of a new updated CIP Plant to clean all of the existing, new plant at the Diageo Packaging Facility in Runcorn.
This 4 Tank, 6 Circuit Unit replaces 2 off existing units which, after a detailed ABM Site Survey, were shown to be too small to clean the revised plant requirements.
This new Unit involved
- The Design and Sizing of the New Unit
- The Installation of 4 off Reconditioned Tanks
- The Installation of new Automatic Routing Valves throughout
- The installation of all new CIP Supply/Return Mains
- The Development of the new PLC/Scada Software to control the plant
- Full Operator Training prior to changeover
- Full Plant Commissioning
This was carried out as a Full Turnkey Project