Rockwell Automation Systems Integrator
As a licensed Rockwell Automation System Integrator, We are able to ensure that we are at the forefront of any new Rockwell Automation Software developments.
By being a system integrator with Rockwell Automation we can ensure that we have complete access to all of the revisions of Rockwell Automation Software, This means we can maintain any Rockwell Automation based system whatever the age.
We pride ourselves in keeping up with all the latest technology so being a part of this program ensures all our engineers are always fully knowledgeable in all Rockwell Software or Allen Bradley based products.
Some of the products we have extensive knowledge and experience with using include
- Allen Bradley PLC 5 PLC’s
- Allen Bradley SLC 500 PLC’s
- Allen Bradley Control Logix 5000
- Allen Bradley Compact Logix Range
- Allen Bradley Micrologix Range of PLC’s.
- Rockwell Software RSView 32 Scada Package.
An example of a system we have recently completed is a site wide system which Over 15 SLC 500 and 2 High Specification Control Logix 5000 PLC’s all syncronised over a high speed ethernet connection. All the information from these PLC’s is collated back to a site file server, which allows complete viewing of the whole site from over 10 Scada workstations.
Invensys/Aveva Wonderware Systems Integrator
As a registered Wonderware System Integrator, We ensure our engineers are comprehensively trained to integrate and support products based on any of latest Wonderware Technlogy including Archestra.
We have extensive knowledge of InTouch HMI, Wonderware Historian, Information Server, Wonderware Operations, Wonderware Performance or QI Analyst as our engineers use Wonderware products on a daily basis.
By being a system integrator with Invensys Wonderware we can ensure that we have complete access to all the revisions of Wonderware software this allows us to give you piece of mind when it comes to developing new systems or helping you to maintain your existing systems.
Some of the systems we have developed successfully with these products include.
- Full Site wide scada system using Wonderware products to allow 15 scada workstations full access at any time to the whole of the site, This including a MySQL large scale database to handle all the reporting/recipe requirements of the site.
- Upgrading of an older Wonderware Intouch system from windows 3.1 to windows XP and the latest Wonderware Intouch application software, This site wide project was changed over successfully over a period of two days.
- Installation of a Wonderware based system to allow full control of a Brewhouse installation, With a requirement for a smooth changeover from the original non automated system.
We always try and be at the cutting edge of development, So usually have at least two development PC’s devoted to trying and testing any of the new developments in the Wonderware Products.