Apart from the need to achieve continuous efficiency improvements and associated cost savings, companies are often faced with the need to meet stringent new hygiene, safety, environmental impact and other operating standards.
With limited in-house resources many companies need to rely on a Principal Contractor to deliver a complete solution to their process development requirements. Many find that ABM delivers these developments, which often involve the management of complex projects, more effectively than can be handled in-house.
Whether a project consists of control system up-dates and operator training or a complex multi-discipline project, ABM has the expertise to manage all aspects of the project, on time and to budget. These are just some examples of the elements involved in management of more complex projects:
- Managing the Health and Safety aspects of the project to ensure that all work is carried out to current CDM Standards.
- The Detailed Mechanical and Electrical Design work is completed and agreed to meet the new plant requirements.
- Coordination of all of the necessary Ground and Building work including, Obtaining Planning Permission if required and adherence to all current Building Regulations during the installation phase.
- Ensuring that the Existing/New Control Systems are compatible with current Protocols and Software Systems.
- Management of the Installation of all of the new plant required to complete the project.
- Ensuring, where required, that Production continues, or undergoes minimal, and agreed, interruptions during the installation period.
- Completion of all Installation and Commissioning work.
- Completion of Operator Training where required.
- Post commissioning Support and follow up to ensure that the plant is operating to maximum efficiency.
Note :- ABM have also built up a nationwide set of contacts to source good quality “Used” Equipment should this be required to reduce project costs.
ABM believes that the successful completion of a project is by working in “Partnership” with our clients and by building a fully functional team, covering all disciplines, which will own the project from initial design through to final commissioning.
As Allan Rogerson, founder and Managing Director of ABM explained:
“I am very pleased with the way the company has developed over the last twenty years. The key to building our reputation has been to offer our customers realistic, cost-effective solutions that really work. We aim to develop long-term relationships with our clients so that they come back to us time and time again. When proposing solutions to their needs, we always take into account not only their immediate requirements but also possible future needs as well. We find that ideas and solutions which benefit one sector of the industry can be successfully applied to others.”