This latest project by ABM for SCBL is for control of a new Bottling Hall and associated plant. The system uses an Allen Bradley 5/40E PLC to control the plant with Supervisory control from a Workstation using RSView32 SCADA.
Beer Handling is Recipe driven to allow in line trimming between BBTs and Bottling Hall to provide a low loss delivery system.
Additionally Beer Quality Information is received from a Cannongate EM9000 system via a serial link for diplay on the buffer tank mimic. A three tank, bulk unit package system provides flexible CIP with water recovery. Detergent is also recovered from the Bottlewasher for recycling.
- Economic use of CIP detergents.
- High quality caustic recovery from Bottlewasher.
- Excellent beer quality monitoring.
- Low loss beer delivery system.
- Reduced tank changeover times.